E-Aadhaar is the electronic version of the Aadhaar card that can be downloaded online from the official UIDAI website. It is equally valid as the physical Aadhaar card, and you can use it for various purposes, including identity verification, opening a bank account, or availing government schemes.
To Download Your E-Aadhaar Card, Follow The Steps Below:
- Visit the official UIDAI website at https://uidai.gov.in/
- Click on the “Download Aadhaar” option under the “My Aadhaar” tab.
- Enter your 12-digit Aadhaar number or your 28-digit enrolment ID (EID), your full name, pin code, and image captcha.
- If you have a TOTP (Time-based One-Time Password) generated from the mAadhaar app, click on the “I have TOTP” option and enter the password.
- If you don’t have a TOTP, click on “Request OTP” to receive a one-time password on your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP in the given field and click on “Download Aadhaar.”
- Your E-Aadhaar card will be downloaded in PDF format.
Please note that to download your E-Aadhaar card, you must have a registered mobile number with the UIDAI. Additionally, you will need a PDF reader software to open and view the downloaded E-Aadhaar card.
There is no direct link between ration card and PAN card, as they are two separate identity documents issued by different government authorities in India. However, you can use your PAN card as an identity and address proof document while applying for a new ration card or updating your existing ration card details.
To Link Your PAN Card To Your Ration Card, You Can Follow The Below Steps:
- Visit the official website of your state’s food and civil supplies department.
- Find the option to link your PAN card with your ration card.
- Enter your ration card number and PAN card number.
- Verify your details and submit the request.
- After the verification process, your ration card will be linked to your PAN card.
It is important to note that Link Ration To Pan Card is not mandatory, but it can help simplify the process of verifying your identity and address details.
Linking your PAN card to your Aadhaar card is mandatory as per the provisions of the Income Tax Act, 1961. You can link your PAN to Aadhaar in the following ways:
You can link your PAN card to Aadhaar card online by following the steps below:
- Visit the Income Tax Department’s e-filing portal: https://www.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/
- Click on the ‘Link Aadhaar’ option on the homepage.
- Enter your PAN card number, Aadhaar number, and name as per Aadhaar.
- Click on the ‘Link Aadhaar’ button to proceed.
- If the details entered by you match with the Aadhaar database, your PAN card will be linked with Aadhaar.
You can also link your PAN card with Aadhaar card by sending an SMS to 567678 or 56161 in the following format:
UIDPAN<SPACE><12 digit Aadhaar number><SPACE><10 digit PAN number>
For Example, if your Aadhaar number is 123456789012 and your PAN number is ABCDE1234F, then you need to send an SMS in the following format:
UIDPAN 123456789012 ABCDE1234F
Once the linking process is complete, you will receive a confirmation message on your registered mobile number.
Aadhaar-PAN linking through Income Tax Department call centre:
You can also link your Aadhaar card to your PAN card by calling the Income Tax Department’s call centre at 1800-180-1961 or 1961 and following the instructions given by the customer care executive.