The latest report titled kerosene production cost report by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the Kerosene.
|Product Name||Kerosene Production Cost|
|Process Included||Kerosene Production from Fractional Distillation|
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Kerosene production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Kerosene Production Process:
- Kerosene Production from Fractional Distillation: This report provides a detailed cost analysis of Kerosene production through Fractional Distillation. During the process, the crude oil is first extracted from the earth’s crust. Next, it goes through a heating process to separate the elements. The obtained commodity is evaporated at temperatures ranging from 150°C to 250°C, then condensed and collected in a separate chamber. Finally, it undergoes the purification process via catalytic reforming, alkylation, catalytic cracking, and hydro-processing.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/kerosene-production-from-fractional-distillation/requestsample
Kerosene is a flammable hydrocarbon liquid obtained from petroleum. It is naturally pale yellow or colourless with a distinct and unpleasant odour. It is produced from the distillation of crude oil. It is usually used as a fuel, for burning kerosene lamps, local heaters, or furnaces, and in jet engines as a solvent for insecticide and greases.
Kerosene is a significant element in aviation fuel, constituting around 60 percent of the fuel. It is also an essential oil in central heating systems and can be used as a cleaning agent. It is also a good substitute for biomass, solid fuels, and coal. Therefore, its use in cooking, heating, and lighting is boosting its demand.
Key Questions Answered in the Kerosene Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the Kerosene market?
- What are the various processes used for Kerosene production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce Kerosene?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of Kerosene?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Kerosene?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of Kerosene?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up a Kerosene production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for Kerosene production?
- What is the time frame for Kerosene plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of Kerosene?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- Palm Stearin Production Cost – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/palm-stearin
- Protease Production Cost – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/protease
- Light Diesel Oil- https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/light-diesel-oil
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Chris Byrd
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA