Are you a movie buff on a budget? Look no further! In this blog post, we’ll show you the best places to find New DVD Movies in Australia. Whether you’re searching for classic films or the latest blockbusters, our guide will help you save money while building your collection. From secondhand stores to online marketplaces, we’ve got all the tips and tricks to help you snag those DVDs at unbeatable prices. So grab some popcorn and get ready to discover where to find cheap DVDs online in Australia!
JB Hi-Fi is one of the most popular electronics stores in Australia. They sell a wide variety of products, including DVDs. You can often find some great deals on DVDs at JB Hi-Fi, especially if you take advantage of their sales and specials. Just be sure to check the prices before you buy, as they can vary depending on the title and format.
Ready to get started? Let’s take a look at the top-rated spots for bargain shopping.
1. JB Hi-Fi Clearance Store: Located in various states and territories, the JB Hi-Fi clearance stores offer discounted products that have been damaged or returned. These items are often sold at significantly lower prices than the same product would be in a regular store.
2. Online Bargains: Check out JB Hi-Fi’s online store for special offers on DVDs, Blu-rays, CDs and other media formats. You can save even more money by using coupons through their website or subscribing to their newsletter for exclusive deals.
3. Sales Events: Watch out for JB Hi-Fi’s frequent sales events to get the best savings on DVDs and other products. Some of these events come with additional discounts when you purchase multiple items from the same category or take advantage of bundle deals.
4. Special Offers: Keep an eye on JB Hi-Fi’s website for special offers like discounts on certain titles, free shipping and bonus points when you shop online. Look out for exclusive offers like buy-one-get-one free deals too!
5. Price Matching: If you find a cheaper price elsewhere, take advantage of JB Hi-Fi
If you’re looking for cheap DVDs in Australia, Big W is a great place to start. With a wide selection of both new and classic titles, Big W is sure to have something for everyone. Prices start at just $5 for a single DVD, making it an affordable option for anyone on a budget.
There are a few different ways to find cheap DVDs online in Australia. One way is to search for discount codes and vouchers before making your purchase. You can also look for sales or clearance items. Another way to save money is to buy used DVDs from sites like eBay or Gumtree. Finally, you can sign up for a movie rental service like Netflix or Stan which offer monthly plans at a fraction of the cost of buying DVDs outright.
Kmart is a popular retail chain in Australia that offers a wide range of products, including DVDs. You can find a great selection of cheap DVDs at Kmart, both new and pre-owned.
Kmart regularly has sales on DVDs, so it’s worth checking their website or in-store for deals. You can also sign up for their newsletter to receive notifications of upcoming sales and discounts.
If you’re looking for a specific DVD, Kmart’s search function on their website allows you to filter by genre, release date, price, and more. This makes it easy to find exactly what you’re looking for.
Kmart also offers free shipping on orders over $39, so you can save even more money on your purchase. Plus, they have a 60-day return policy if you’re not satisfied with your purchase.
There are many places to find cheap DVDs online in Australia. One great place is Amazon. They have a huge selection of DVDs at very reasonable prices. You can often find DVDs that are less than $10. Another great thing about Amazon is that they offer free shipping on orders over $25. That means you can save even more money on your DVD purchase.
How to save money on DVDs
There are a few ways to save money on DVDs in Australia. One way is to buy them online from websites like eBay and Amazon. You can also find some good deals at local stores like JB Hi-Fi and Big W. Another way to save money is to rent DVDs from Redbox or Netflix. Finally, you can watch movies for free online through sites like Crackle and Popcornflix.
Compare DVD Prices Online
Looking for a cheap DVD deal? You’re in luck! Here are three great sites to compare DVD prices online in Australia:
Just enter the name of the movie or TV show you’re looking for, and these price comparison sites will do the rest, displaying a range of prices from different retailers. So whether you’re looking for new release movies or classic TV shows, you’re sure to find a great deal!
Finding cheap DVDs online in Australia doesn’t have to be a difficult process. With the right research, you can find great deals on movies and TV shows that you love. Whether you’re looking for classics or new releases, there are plenty of places to shop where you can get your hands on some amazing bargains. Start shopping around today and save big while having fun with all the entertainment options available online!
Attention all movie lovers and collectors! Are you tired of shelling out a fortune on DVDs? Do you want to expand your collection without breaking the bank? Look no further than this list of top 10 affordable DVDs to add to your collection in Australia. From classic films to modern blockbusters, we have got you covered with our hand-picked selection that won’t burn a hole in your wallet. Get ready for some exciting recommendations that will make your movie nights even more enjoyable!
Avengers: Age of Ultron
Looking for a good movie to add to your collection? Check out our top affordable DVDs to add to your collection in Australia!
1. Avengers: Age of Ultron – This movie is sure to please fans of the Marvel Cinematic Universe and action-adventure movies in general. It’s available on DVD and Blu-ray, and costs just $14.99 on average.
2. Jurassic World – If you’re looking for a thrilling adventure movie, check out Jurassic World. It’s available on DVD and Blu-ray, costs just $19.98 on average, and features amazing special effects and a compelling story line.
3. The Fault in Our Stars – If you’re looking for a heartwarming story with a happy ending, read The Fault in Our Stars by John Green. It’s available on DVD or Blu-ray, costs just $16.96 on average, and will make you cry like a baby (or maybe that was just me).
4. Mad Max: Fury Road – If you love fast cars, actionpacked scenes, and tough villains, watch Mad Max: Fury Road. It’s available on DVD or Blu-ray, costs just $21.98 on average, and is sure to leave you breathless from all the excitement (and hyperventilation).
Check out the New DVD Movies
Jurassic World is one of the most popular and highly anticipated movies of all time, so if you’re looking to add it to your DVD collection, here are some affordable options to consider.
1. Jurassic World (4K UHD/2 Disc/2018) – This movie is available in both 4K UHD and 2 disc editions and is available to purchase online or at various retailers nationwide.
2. The Lost World: Jurassic Park (4K UHD/2 Disc/1997) – Another option for viewers who want to experience all the thrills of the first Jurassic Park movie is this 4K UHD edition released in 1997.
3. Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom (4K UHD/2 Disc/2018) – If you’re looking for a more recent release, this 4K UHD edition of the Fallen Kingdom movie is perfect for you. It’s also available in a 2 disc version, making it an affordable option for collectors.
Find out DVDs for Sale Online
Fifty Shades of Grey
Looking for a new movie to watch this weekend? Here are five affordable DVDs that you’ll want to add to your collection in Australia.
1. Fifty Shades of Grey – A steamy, erotica-filled blockbuster that’s sure to get your blood boiling. Just make sure you have enough tissues nearby!
2. The Fault in Our Stars – A heartwarming story of love and cancer that will leave you smiling at the end.
3. Pitch Perfect – gag-worthy hijinks led by a talented group of actors in this funny musical comedy.
4. Paranormal Activity 4 – If you’re looking for a scary movie night, this is definitely it! Plus, it’s one of the cheaper options on this list.
5. Frozen – For fans of Disney movies, there’s no better choice than Frozen. This classic tale of love will fill you with happy tears by the end.
Star Wars: The Force Awakens
Looking for some affordable DVDs to add to your collection? Look no further than the latest entry in the Star Wars franchise, Star Wars: The Force Awakens.
Star Wars: The Force Awakens is available on DVD and Blu-ray Disc and is a great way to jump into the series. It retcons many of the events from earlier movies, but it’s still an exciting adventure.
The set comes with both a Blu-ray Disc and a DVD copy, so you can watch it whichever way suits you best. And if you’re not a fan of special effects or violence, there are also versions without those elements available.
If you’re looking for something to take your gaming experience up a notch, check out one of the latest games in the Star Wars universe, Star Wars Battlefront II. It’s available on Xbox One, PS4 and PC and lets you battle against others online or in split-screen mode.
Looking for affordable DVDs to add to your collection? Look no further than the top affordable DVDs available in Australia. Here are five of the best:
1. Coco (2017)
Coco is an amazing story about a young girl who joins a family of misfits in Mexico City and sets out to discover her true identity. The animation is stunning and the soundtrack is fantastic, making this one DVD worth adding to your collection.
2. Madagascar 3: Europe’s Most Wanted (2012)
This hilarious film follows the adventures of four Madagascar characters as they travel across Europe on a mission to stop a mad scientist from releasing an evil animal into the world. Featuring some of the best comedy moments in movie history, this DVD is a must-have for any fan of animated movies.
3. How To Train Your Dragon 2 (2014)
Dragon fans will love this sequel which follow Hiccup and his friends as they set out on a daring rescue mission to save their kidnapped sister Toothless. Featuring stunning graphics and an all-star cast, this DVD is perfect for anyone looking for an action-packed movie experience.
4. Despicable Me 2 (2013)
The first Despicable Me was one of the funniest movies ever made, so it was no surprise that fans were eager for more when the sequel arrived two years later. This hilarious film follows Gru as he tries to take over the world while evading capture by
DVDs can be a great addition to any home entertainment collection, and with prices dropping all the time it’s easy to find some great deals. Here are our top 10 affordable DVDs that you should add to your Australian DVD collection: 1) The Dark Knight 2) Casino Royale 3) Forrest Gump 4) Jurassic Park 5) Star Wars: Episode IV – A New Hope 6) Die Hard 7) The Shawshank Redemption 8 ) Basic Instinct 9 ) Ocean’s Eleven 10 ) Sweeney Todd